Jodi Sancetta founded Adrenaline in 1981 and has had a loyal following ever since. Athletic from a young age, she has been a dancer, singer and an actress in musicals including the movie A Chorus Line. Jodi designed her unique approach to fitness which has evolved into a boot camp program. She took her dance, boxing, martial arts and other athletic experiences to create her innovative power circuit training that has become part of a new trend of indoor/outdoor fitness that continues today. Jodi has trained a full spectrum of clients. Her clientele ranges from professional athletes, musical artists, television, high profile executives to community members to get in shape, stay in shape and push themselves beyond their limits. Jodi is the leading representative in the tri state area for Ideal Protein, the number 1 weight loss and management program world wide. She is a mother of two boys, fitness trainer, nutritional educator and community leader. She resides in Essex fells N.J.
• designs individual fitness program
• teaches cardio kickboxing classes
• rehabilitation and injury prevention
• specializes in weight loss for both men and women
• teaches lifelong nutritional skills for healthy lifestyle
• offers one on one consulation and support to reach individual goals